Are you in need of some new sims 4 trait mods?
With our convenient list, you’ll find some interesting new personality traits to make your sims the talk of Willow Creek.
Sims 4 trait mods add a fresh element to the game. No one likes boring sims (unless that’s your sim’s persona).
Why stick to the basic character traits when you can add a whole new world of personality to your household?
From individual sims personality traits to larger packs, we’ve included a bit of everything below.
We hope you find the perfect new cc traits!
Sims 4 Trait Mods
Below, you’ll find a list of the best sims 4 trait mods, from night owls to gold diggers.
Have fun picking your sim’s new traits.
1. Early Bird Trait Mod by KiaraSims4Mods
This custom content trait is perfect for those who like to start their days early.
As a perk, it’ll make your sim feel more energized in the morning and have a love of coffee.
I mean, who doesn’t feel better with a steaming cup of coffee?
2. Sims 4 Trait Mods Pack by Snowiii95
With this trait pack, you get eight fun traits; each can be acquired separately.
The traits include:
- Bon vivant – Enjoys life at its best
- Calm – Loves quiet places, no drama
- Deep thinker – Likes to think about everything
- Farmer – Loves gardening
- Fisherman – Love to fish
- Germaphobe – A clean freak, constantly cleaning
- Hate people – Avoids socializing with others
- Insecure – Has low self-esteem
- Light sleeper – Can’t sleep
- Toy lover – Enjoys toys (Toddlers & children only)
3. Night Owl Sims 4 Traits CC by KiaraSims4Mods
This is the total opposite of the previous Early Bird trait.
This trait is perfect for your sims who prefer nighttime living (sounds like Jenny).
As a perk, your sims will feel more energized by the moonlight.
4. Immortality & Ageless Reward Traits by Simularity
This mod brings two fun traits to the game:
- Ageless – Prevents your sim from moving on to the next life stage, but they can still die from issues like accidents or starvation
- Immortality – Prevents your sim from dying. The sim will age normally, up to the elderly life stage, but won’t die
These traits can be purchased in the Rewards Store; they won’t use a limited trait slot.
This mod does require a free addon, but it can be found using the link below.
5. Sims 4 Brave Trait Mod by -Twilightsims-
This trait mod is ideal for any mighty and fearless sims.
Your brave sims will gain Confident buffs when facing certain dangers.
With this custom trait, your sim can learn skills faster, such as:
- Motor (for Children)
- Movement (for Toddlers)
Your sims can also benefit from a career boost in the following fields:
- Secret Agent
6. Toddler Traits V2 by Vicky Sims
This pack offers 20 different traits for your household’s toddlers.
This toddler traits pack is conveniently offered through CAS and the Rewards Store.
You can assign a trait using the create-a-sim screen or save trait slots by purchasing them through the Rewards Store.
If you choose the Rewards Stores option but lack satisfaction points, you can use the sims 4 satisfaction points cheat.
7. Teen Exclusive Trait Mod by Triplis
This sims 4 traits pack offers eight traits that are exclusive for teens.
Each personality trait comes with its own set of perks and buffs.
The teen trait mods are:
- Frenzied Rebel – Gets into trouble and is angry most of the time
- Living Instrument – Loves music and playing an instrument
- Walking Punchline – Loves comedy. The equivalent of the Goofball trait
- Perpetual Motion – Energetic and loves being active. Always moving
- Emotional Conduit – Loves to be alone
- Electric Sliderule – School and work-oriented
- Relentless Tease – Loves to flirt and be romantic
- Goody Two Shoes – Loves to be friendly
8. Extrovert Sims 4 Trait by Snowiii95
With this custom trait, your sim can learn skills faster, such as:
- Communication (for Toddlers)
- Social (for Children)
Being an extrovert, your sims’ need for socializing will decrease faster if not around other people.
9. Introvert Sims 4 Trait CC by Theswarm
This trait is for the homebody sim that doesn’t like being outside their home.
It’s like a shy trait; your sim will struggle with new social interactions and have a harder time building relationships.
10. Toyota Camry Trait Mod by SkillfulSimmer340
This analogy was quite funny.
This trait reduces the rate of decay of any learned skills.
That means your skills’ quality will stay the same, much like the quality of the car.
Your sims will also be low maintenance regarding relationships and friendships.
11. Lactose Intolerant Trait Mod by RobinKLocksley
This mod requires The Sims 4: Cottage Living EP.
Since the trait is already integrated into the expansion pack, this mod serves more as a tweak or overhaul.
Instead of taking up a personality trait slot in the CAS screen, this mod makes it available in the Rewards Store.
This mod also features an on/off switch.
Select your lactose preference from the pie action menu as needed.
12. Bipolar Sims 4 Trait Mod by Simularity
Bipolar Disorder is a serious medical issue; this trait mod displays some of its realities in sims 4.
With this trait, your sims will have random mood swings and go through episodes of being energetic and happy to a depressive state.
There are different ways to handle your sims mood swings; the creator has listed them on the trait’s page.
13. More Traits Mod for Kids by Diffevair
With this set of traits, your kids will have access to 11 personality traits previously only available to teens+.
The sims 4 traits are:
- Dance Machine
- Family Oriented
- Hates Children
14. New Emotional Traits by Kuttoe
This pack of sims 4 new emotional traits brings ten personality traits to your sims.
The personality traits are:
- Arrogant – A step-up to the self-assured trait and may irritate other sims
- Calm – Will usually have the Fine moodlet
- Coward – Scares easily
- Daydreamer – Inspired but has a hard time focusing
- Egghead – Very focused, with a good intellect
- Insecure – Stresses out around new people and has a hard time making friends, but it pays out if they do
- Oblivious – Sims will have a hard time learning skills
- Perky – Very happy, but a little too happy for other sims
- Restless – Always wants to have fun
- Stoic – Extreme version of calm with better buffs, but negative situations take a toll on the sims
15. Sims 4 Dancer Trait by KiaraSims4Mods
This trait mod requires The Sims 4: Get Together EP.
Having the Dancer trait enables buffs for your sims and various whims, such as “Show off dance moves on dance floor “.
The trait also helps your sims to learn to dance twice as fast.
Related Post: 13+ Sims 4 Dance Mods: Animations, Poses & More
16. Rebel Sims 4 Trait Mod by Snowiii95
This sims 4 traits mod is similar to the hot-headed personality trait, but your sims also gain some perks and whims.
Some of your sims’ skills, such as mischief, will increase faster than others.
17. The Gold-Digger Trait Mod by Marlynsims
This sims 4 trait mod and aspiration is all about money!
It’s the closest thing I’ve seen to a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Momma situation in sims 4.
Find out how much money your fellow sims have in the bank.
Plus, if you’ve already snagged a wealthy sim, don’t be shy and Ask for money.
There are 16 new buffs in total.
Depending on how you want to play, there are two .zip files on the page linked below, so check out the description.
[RELATED POST: Sims 4 More Trait Slots]
18. The Arrogant Trait Mod by Just Kizzy
This sims 4 traits mod is similar to the self-absorbed personality trait, but your sims also gain some buffs based on their situation.
For example, your sim will become tense around arrogant sims, but that moodlet goes away when they do.
19. Sentimental Lot Traits by VickySims
This pack contains sims 4 custom traits for lots.
You can now assign traits from this list of 34 sims 4 lot traits.
The perks from these specific traits can be helpful to clear some aspirations or to level up specific skills. It’s worth a look.
20. Sims 4 OCD Trait by SkillfulSimmer340
Back to serious trait mods, your sims will gain Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder with this trait.
They’ll be granted additional whims and buffs depending on the situation.
For example, some of these proximity buffs are:
- Fear of germs – Will grant Uncomfortable +2 when in a medical clinic
- Need for Order – Will get a Happy +1 when everything is clean
This mod is available for sims aged teens and older.
21. Handy Sims 4 Trait Mod by Snowiii95
This trait helps level up your sims’ handiness and creative skills faster.
Plus, you get related whims to go with it.
Handiness is practical when you need repairs and don’t want to call a repairman.
Overall, this sims 4 traits mod is quite handy. Pun intended.
22. Loves to Swim Trait by KiaraSims4Mods
This sims 4 traits mod requires The Sims 4: Get Together expansion pack to be installed in your game.
The Love To Swim trait enables your sims to swim anywhere as a buff.
You also get various whims, such as “Swan Dive in Pool” or “Cannonball into Pool“, to name two.
23. Child Exclusive Traits Mod by Triplis
This sims 4 traits pack offers eight traits that are exclusive for children.
They each come with their perks and buffs.
The traits are:
24. Sims 4 Trait Mods for Hobbies by Kuttoe
This pack contains eight traits to keep your sims occupied.
Here’s the list of sims traits included:
- Artisan – For the crafty sims that love to make things
- Competitive – Loves taking part in challenges or competitions
- Horticulturist – Enjoys gardening
- Movie Buff – Loves watching movies
- Scribe – Loves to write either in a book, blog, or diary
- Technophobe – Avoids using technology
- Tinker – Loves upgrading and building stuff
- Worldly – Loves going on vacation and taking part in various activities
25. Chatty Toddler Traits Mod by Honestlytoopetty
Sims 4 toddlers have to be one of the most adorable aspects of the game.
The way they move, the way they interact with things, and when they babble.
The Chatty trait mod makes toddlers want to babble or be more chatty, which is so cute.
There are not enough traits for toddlers, and this one is a must-have.
26. Woohoo Lover Trait Mod by KiaraSims4Mods
Do you want a sim that is a Woohoo enthusiast?
With this mod, your sims will get to talk to other sims about it.
Plus, having this trait equipped will also allow your sim to Woohoo twice as much as before.
They will gain positive buffs when having engaged in Woohoo but will get a negative buff if they haven’t in a while.
27. Gamer Sims 4 Trait Mod by Snowiii95
With the Gamer trait mod, your sims will gain some perks and whims related to computers and video games.
Some of your sims’ skills, such as video gaming and logic, will increase faster than others.
28. Happy Go Lucky Trait for Dogs by Simularity
This sims 4 traits mod requires The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs expansion pack to be installed in your game.
Here’s a trait mod for pets in sims 4, but for dogs specifically.
With this mod, your dog will gain several perks; for example, your pup will never be depressed or run away from home.
Your dog will be happy most of the time; when it’s not, their negative moods will go away faster than usual.
29. Techie Sims 4 Trait by KiaraSims4Mods
This sims 4 traits mod requires The Sims 4: City Living expansion pack to be installed in your game.
This personality trait helps your sims in their career if it’s in the fields of Tech Gurus or Freelance Programming.
You get a bunch of buffs and a few computer-related whims.
30. Hates Outdoors Traits Mod by Marlynsims
This trait is pretty self-explanatory.
With this trait mod, your sim will hate being outdoors, which means they will be more of a homebody.
The sim will get uncomfortable outside or around other sims that enjoy being outdoors.
Any skills that require being outside will take more time to progress.
The same will apply to outdoorsy careers, like a gardener.
31. Zodiac Sims 4 Trait Mods by SkillfulSimmer340
With this pack of Sims 4 trait mods, you can add a trait based on zodiac signs.
Each zodiac trait has its combination of whims and perks.
Since there are 12 zodiac signs, you have a nice list to choose from.
32. Sims 4 Sarcastic Traits Mod by Savass
You either love or hate sarcasm; it’s definitely not for everyone.
Having the Sarcastic personality trait will help your sims learn the following skills faster:
This trait is for you if your sims would benefit from these skill boosts.
33. Sims 4 Toddler Trait Mod by Snowiii95
This pack of sims 4 trait mods adds seven traits for your toddlers.
- Always Happy – Will never get sad
- Bookworm – Will want to hear more stories
- Bossy – Will have tantrums when not getting their way
- Creative – Imagination skill increases faster
- Fast Learner – Learns skills faster
- Naive – Will venture off to dangerous places or do dangerous things
- Stranger Danger – Won’t talk to a stranger
The bossy trait definitely brings some real life touches to your toddler sims.
34. Talented Trait by KiaraSims4Mods
This trait is great for those who want their sims to learn skills faster; it doubles the learning rate.
The downside, an expansion pack is required depending on the skill you want to learn faster.
So, if you want to improve your parenting skills, you’ll need the Sims 4: Parenthood Game Pack
35. Baby Maker Trait Mod by Kialauna
With the Baby Maker trait, your sim will want to expand its family continuously.
Not only will the sim be great with children, but they will want more of them.
Your sim will be in a flirtatious mood, hoping to make a new baby.
This trait will also boost your sim’s chances of conceiving a baby.
36. Male Pregnancy Sims 4 Trait CC by Sresla
This trait mod brings a new side to a sims 4 male pregnancy.
The creator has included detailed notes on how this trait was envisioned for the game.
This trait mod also packs a bunch of custom moodlets such as False Labor or Sore Back and Swollen Feet.
This sims 4 traits cc was made to be compatible with the base game, but some moodlets are game packs exclusive.
37. Sims 4 Pastry Lover Trait by Caradriel
Do you have a sim that is food-oriented or that loves to cook?
If that is the case, this trait will be the perfect addition.
With this mod, your sim will get social interactions and whims related to baking.
You will also have cooking-related skills and career boosts to help you level up faster.
38. Trait Mods Mega Pack by Vicky Sims
Last but not least, we have this base game traits pack, which contains no less than 100 traits.
Although listing all the traits would be long, this pack is a great addition to your mods folder.
You’ll find a mix of traits from Teasing, Linguist, Gloomy to Self-absorbed.
You are sure to find a ton of traits that interest you.
Sims 4 Trait Mods Recap
With so many sims 4 trait mods available, your sims will get the personality revamp they deserve.
Combined with additional traits slots, you can create unique sims with some exciting personality combos.
Please let us know if you have a favorite sims 4 trait mod we should check out.
You can always leave us a message below or reach out to us on our Tumblr.
Other Mods Articles
- Sims 4 Career Mods: Bring Home the Simoleons
- 19+ Sims 4 Event Mods [Including a Mega Pack]
- Sims 4 Aspiration Mods: It’s Never Too Late
- Sims 4 Dating App Mods [SimDa & More]